Join email list and get a free report:
10 Things You Need To Know To Succeed In The Auto Appearance Industry!
" The wheel repair trainer was truly excellent. He took his time to make sure that I knew what I was doing. The one-on-one training was wonderful! Thanks, Rightlook.com! "
Learn Wheel Repair Online!
Convenient online Wheel Repair video training is available now! Learn this lucrative service from the comfort of your home or office and start your own Wheel Repair business today!
Hands-On Wheel Repair Training
Rightlook.com offers professional Wheel Repair training in a comprehensive hands-on training course unlike any other in the auto appearance industry.
The 3-day Wheel Repair course covers all aspects of professional Wheel Repair, including:
Check out the features of Rightlook.com’s hands-on Wheel Repair course:
- Hands-on training taught by a master instructor with years of industry experience
- Instruction in basic wheel technology
- Instruction in the benefits of repair over replacement
- Instruction in the limitations and scope of wheel repair
- Hands-on training in the operation of the Rightlook.com WheelRight™ System
- Hands-on training for repairing bead damage
- Hands-on training for repairing face damage
- Instruction in handling special wheel repair situations
- Detailed information about the best way to properly maintain wheel repair equipment
- Training in a large, dedicated, state-of-the-art training facility
- Individual work stations and separate tool sets for each student
- Limited class size with individualized instruction and focused, one-on-one time with the instructor
- Detailed instruction manual and marketing / start up guide
- Complementary catered lunches during training
- Follow-up support via phone or email
- Framed certificate presented after successful completion of your training program
At Rightlook.com, we seek to provide the highest quality education and training for the auto reconditioning industry. We stand behind the education that we offer, and are proud to offer the following training guarantee to all students enrolled in hands-on training programs for Auto Detailing, Paintless Dent Repair (PDR), Wheel Repair, Paint Touch-Up, Windshield Repair, Interior Repair, Paint Protection Film (PPF), and Vehicle Graphics:
If, after completing a Rightlook.com hands-on training course, you feel that you need more practice or instruction, you may come back to Rightlook.com and join a scheduled hands-on training course for the same service at no additional charge. Advance notice is required to re-train, and the course must be scheduled and have adequate availability for additional students.