Join email list and get a free report:
10 Things You Need To Know To Succeed In The Auto Appearance Industry!
" Great Interior Repair and Windshield Repair classes. Very good equipment, great hands-on training experience. The Instructors really know their stuff. Any trouble spots I had were corrected through the trainer showing me how to do it properly. Rightlook.com has a very professional program. I was impressed by the whole staff. The professionalism at the actual training class is what earned return business from me. "
Interior Repair Hands-On Training
Rightlook.com offers a comprehensive hands-on training course in professional Interior Repair that is the best in the industry. The hands-on training course covers the latest Interior Repair techniques, and combines detailed instruction with practical application.
Rightlook.com Interior Repair students learn to repair
- Hard plastic and dashboards
Check out the features of Rightlook.com’s hands-on Interior Repair Training Course:
- Step-by-step instruction in all areas of interior repair, including leather, vinyl, velour, fabric, hard plastic, etc.
- Hands-on training and practice on actual seats, panels, dashboards, etc.
- Small, individualized classes with plenty of one-on-one time with the instructor
- Large, state-of-the-art training center
- Detailed instruction manual and marketing / start up guide
- Complementary catered lunches during training
- Unlimited technical support via phone after training
- Certificate of completion
In Rightlook.com’s comprehensive training course for Interior Repair, you will learn to professionally repair and/or re-color damage found in the following areas:
- Interior trim
- Dash boards
- Steering wheels
- Vinyl tops
- Arm rests
- Door panels
- And More!
At Rightlook.com, we seek to provide the highest quality education and training for the auto reconditioning industry. We stand behind the education that we offer, and are proud to offer the following training guarantee to all students enrolled in hands-on training programs for Auto Detailing, Paintless Dent Repair (PDR), Wheel Repair, Paint Touch-Up, Windshield Repair, Interior Repair, Paint Protection Film (PPF), and Vehicle Graphics:
If, after completing a Rightlook.com hands-on training course, you feel that you need more practice or instruction, you may come back to Rightlook.com and join a scheduled hands-on training course for the same service at no additional charge. Advance notice is required to re-train, and the course must be scheduled and have adequate availability for additional students.