Join email list and get a free report:
10 Things You Need To Know To Succeed In The Auto Appearance Industry!
" For someone new to the industry like myself, it was great finding a company like Rightlook.com to help me in setting up my business. Rightlook.com is definitely well represented with its wonderful and knowledgeable staff. "
Superior Auto Refinishing
Paint Touch-Up Student
Hands-On Paint Touch-Up Training
Rightlook.com is the premier provider of hands-on training for professional Paint Touch-Up. Instructors teach the latest techniques and allow plenty of time for hands-on practice. Rightlook.com’s hands-on Paint Touch-Up course is a 3-day comprehensive program that covers all aspects of Paint Touch-Up, including chip, nick and scratch repairs, as well as paint mixing and matching. Hands-on Paint Touch-Up training includes detailed instruction in a small, interactive setting. Students learn by doing, with work done on hoods and panels as well as actual vehicles.
Check out the features of Rightlook.com’s hands-on Paint Touch-Up course:
- Hands-on training taught by a master trainer with years of industry experience
- Instruction and practice in finding paint codes, mixing and matching paint, prepping the repair area, etc.
- Detailed instruction and practice in proven techniques for professional touch-up of chips, nicks and scratches
- Hands-on training and practice in using various paint touch-up equipment, such as the airbrush, flow pencil, touch-up sticks and more
- Detailed instruction and practice in using the HVLP spray gun to perform “body shop quality” micro repairs on bumper scuffs, scratches and dings
- Practical paint touch-up training on panels, hoods AND actual vehicles
- Training in a large, dedicated, state-of-the-art training facility
- Individual work stations and separate tool sets for each student
- Limited class size with individualized instruction and focused, one-on-one time with the instructor
- Detailed instruction manual and marketing / start up guide
- Complementary catered lunches during training
- Follow-up support via phone or email
- Framed certificate presented after successful completion of your training program
At Rightlook.com, we seek to provide the highest quality education and training for the auto reconditioning industry. We stand behind the education that we offer, and are proud to offer the following training guarantee to all students enrolled in hands-on training programs for Auto Detailing, Paintless Dent Repair (PDR), Wheel Repair, Paint Touch-Up, Windshield Repair, Interior Repair, Paint Protection Film (PPF), and Vehicle Graphics:
If, after completing a Rightlook.com hands-on training course, you feel that you need more practice or instruction, you may come back to Rightlook.com and join a scheduled hands-on training course for the same service at no additional charge. Advance notice is required to re-train, and the course must be scheduled and have adequate availability for additional students.