Join email list and get a free report:
10 Things You Need To Know To Succeed In The Auto Appearance Industry!
" I've attended many courses in my related field of work, but the difference between Rightlook.com's courses and the others are the qualified trainers and their ability to accommodate and communicate with anyone serious about learning Paintless Dent Repair. This is a professional company with excellent communication. "
Paintless Dent Repair Student
" The PDR training course was very good, and the instructor was great. Not only was he professional, he was able to relate to each of us. Rightlook.com is a great company with many business opportunities to offer. "
Hands-On PDR Training
Rightlook.com is recognized as a leader in the field of Paintless Dent Repair training, offering the very best hands-on training course in the industry. Rightlook.com’s hands-on PDR course is a 6-day comprehensive program that covers all aspects of PDR, from basic techniques and tool selection to proper access and advanced methods. Hands-on Paintless Dent Repair training includes detailed instruction in a small, interactive setting. Students learn by doing, with work done on panels as well as actual vehicles.
Check out the features of Rightlook.com’s hands-on PDR course:
- Hands-on training taught by a master dent trainer with years of industry experience
- Practical dent removal training on hoods AND actual vehicles
- Comprehensive instruction in removing dents located in doors, fenders, hoods, roofs, trunk lids and more
- Instruction in selecting the proper tool or accessory for each dent repair
- Instruction in techniques for obtaining proper access to dents
- Training in a large, dedicated, state-of-the-art training facility
- Individual work stations and separate tool sets for each student
- Limited class size with individualized instruction and focused, one-on-one time with the instructor
- Detailed instruction manual and marketing / start up guide
- Complementary catered lunches during training
- Follow-up support via phone or email
- Framed certificate presented after successful completion of your training program
At Rightlook.com, we seek to provide the highest quality education and training for the auto reconditioning industry. We stand behind the education that we offer, and are proud to offer the following training guarantee to all students enrolled in hands-on training programs for Auto Detailing, Paintless Dent Repair (PDR), Wheel Repair, Paint Touch-Up, Windshield Repair, Interior Repair, Paint Protection Film (PPF), and Vehicle Graphics:
If, after completing a Rightlook.com hands-on training course, you feel that you need more practice or instruction, you may come back to Rightlook.com and join a scheduled hands-on training course for the same service at no additional charge. Advance notice is required to re-train, and the course must be scheduled and have adequate availability for additional students.