Join email list and get a free report:
10 Things You Need To Know To Succeed In The Auto Appearance Industry!
Paintless Dent Repair Training, Tools, Equipment, and Kits
Repair door dings, dents and hail damage without the need to repaint! Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is the quick, affordable alternative to costly and time-consuming body shop repairs. At Rightlook.com's PDR school, you can profit with this high demand, high margin service. Skilled paintless dent repair technicians can perform most repairs in just 10 to 20 minutes and charge a premium price! Rightlook.com helps you get started in this profitable business with paintless dent repair training, PDR tools, kits, and systems. Take part in Rightlook.com's comprehensive hands-on PDR training program, or learn the fundamentals of PDR conveniently from your home or office with Rightlook.com's exclusive online PDR training program. Rightlook.com also offers complete PDR tool and accessory packages that fit any budget and business plan. It's never been easier to start a paintless dent repair business.
What Is Paintless Dent Repair and Paintless Dent Removal?
Paintless dent repair has rapidly become the desired body shop alternative for dents and dings. Dentless Paint repair replaces the need to take an vehicle to a body shop, leaving it for several days (sometimes longer!) and spending hundreds of dollars getting a ding or dent repaired. Now, thanks to PDR, repairs can be performed quicker, for less money, and conveniently at a customer's home or office. Paintless dent repair has revolutionized the world of ding and dent repair!
Why customers love Paintless Dent Repair:
- Affordable - No repainting is necessary, so the cost of a paintless dent repair is much less than a body shop repair
- Fast - Most paintless dent repair repairs are completed in just 10 to 20 minutes, as opposed to body shop repairs that may take days
- Convenient - Paintless dent repair can be offered on a mobile basis, making it convenient for customers to have repairs done at their home or office
- Impressive Results - Customers are often amazed at the results that can be achieved with Paintless Dent Repair
Why auto appearance professionals love Paintless Dent Repair:
- Low Cost - No consumable products are needed; Paintless Dent Repair tools are a one-time investment
- Flexible Business - Paintless dent repair can be offered as a mobile business or from a fixed location shop
- High Demand - Paintless dent repair is a learned trade that must be mastered. Skilled technicians are in high demand in both retail and wholesale markets
- High Margin - Because paintless dent repair is a specialty service that is in high demand, qualified technicians can charge a premium price for their work
How Does Paintless Dent Repair Work?
To perform paintless dent repair, a skilled technician uses specialized Paintless Dent Repair tools (metal rods and picks) to massage out minor dings and dents in the finish of any vehicle. To accomplish this, Paintless Dent Repair technicians work on the dent from the inside of the panel, accessing the dent from behind. In simpler terms, the ding or dent is massaged and pushed out. For a trained, experienced Paintless Dent Repair technician, an average repair usually takes just 10 – 20 minutes, from start to finish. Customers are impressed and glad to on their way quickly, and technicians can charge a premium price for work done very quickly.
What Percentage of Dings and Dents are Repairable with Paintless Dent Repair?
Generally speaking, 80% to 90% of the minor dings and dents found on a vehicle are repairable with Paintless Dent Repair. The percentages of possible repairs will depend on the dent technician's level of skill and experience.