Join email list and get a free report:
10 Things You Need To Know To Succeed In The Auto Appearance Industry!
" I felt that the instructor was very knowledgeable and professional. His friendly approach made the instruction enjoyable. I have been favorably impressed with the company and its products. I like the feeling of support that they provide until I have an opportunity to develop confidence in myself. "
Star-Chip Windshield Repair
" The training was beyond my expectations. The instructor was great... A real PRO! Rightlook.com is the right partner for my business. "
Windshield Repair Hands-On Training
Rightlook.com offers a comprehensive hands-on training program for professional Windshield Repair that is second to none. Classes are small and include hands-on, over-the-shoulder instruction from skilled trainers who not only know Windshield Repair skills, but also know how to successfully teach others. Students can choose from full day or partial day training classes, making it easy to add on Windshield Repair training when attending other Rightlook.com hands-on training courses.
Check out the features of Rightlook.com’s hands-on Windshield Repair training courses:
- Practical, “how to” instruction in all aspects of windshield repair, including star cracks, bulls-eye breaks, short cracks and long cracks
- Expert trainers who have the knowledge and patience to teach
- Small, individualized classes with plenty of one-on-one time with the instructor
- High-quality equipment and resins; we use only the best!
- Large, state-of-the-art training center
- Detailed instruction manual and marketing / start up guide
- Ideas for up-selling and cross-selling windshield repair from other auto reconditioning services
- Complementary catered lunches during training
- Unlimited technical support via phone after training
- Certificate of completion
At Rightlook.com, we seek to provide the highest quality education and training for the auto reconditioning industry. We stand behind the education that we offer, and are proud to offer the following training guarantee to all students enrolled in hands-on training programs for Auto Detailing, Paintless Dent Repair (PDR), Wheel Repair, Paint Touch-Up, Windshield Repair, Interior Repair, and Window Tinting:
If, after completing a Rightlook.com hands-on training course, you feel that you need more practice or instruction, you may come back to Rightlook.com and join a scheduled hands-on training course for the same service at no additional charge. Advance notice is required to re-train, and the course must be scheduled and have adequate availability for additional students.